Employment Law & Compliance (ELC) Certification
Build a Culture of Credibility and Compliance
As an HR professional, you know that compliance with employment law is part of your job. By staying up to date with the latest information, you can proactively address any potential issues, minimize risks, and foster commitment within your organization.
During this two-day course, you'll build a solid understanding of employment law through case studies and scenarios. You'll collaborate with your peers and HCI's expert faculty to learn the purpose and intent of the employment laws, how they are applied to your organization, and ways that compliance can be brought into your organization's culture. And you'll leave with the tools you need to apply what you'd learned right away.
What You'll Learn
Identify the crucial elements of employment laws
Keep your organization in accordance with laws
Understand how and when these laws apply to your day-to-day functions
Implement legally sound policies and processes
What to Expect
- Select training dates and times that fit your schedule
- Finish your HCI program with a free toolkit, access to additional videos and research, and a set of skills that you can use on the job immediately
- Access log-in information, certification materials (participant guide and toolkit), and the exam in your MyHCI profile
- Chat and interact with faculty and peers via Zoom
- Earn your HCI certification by attending all the sessions, completing all classwork, and passing the multiple-choice exam with a score of 80% or higher
- Renew your HCI certification every three years by obtaining 60 credits
- Attend this certification program and earn 12.5 HCI, 12.5 HRCI, 12.5 SHRM, and 12.5 ATD recertification credits
Earn Your Human Capital Strategy Credential
Build the in-demand strategic capabilities you need to advance your HR career and lead the future of HR in only 18 months. You'll take three core programs and two strategic accelerators as well as complete mentoring and an advised portfolio project. Graduates of this program demonstrate a breadth of HR knowledge and capabilities to bring wherever they go.